I understand that if you care about getting the right photographer for your wedding then the process of booking one can be quite stressful, and let’s face it, planning a wedding is stressful enough. You shouldn’t have to commit to a photographer before you have all the information you need simply because you’re afraid of losing the date if you don’t.
That’s why I offer a risk-free 21 day booking policy. Simply pay a nominal refundable* deposit of £50 and your date is reserved. You then have 21 days to make sure I’m the right photographer for you without fear of somebody else booking the date. In those 21 days you can;
- Take your time to look through some complete weddings
- Arrange to meet me and have a chat
- Check out some reviews/testimonials
- Keep looking at other photographers if you want to
- Generally reassure yourself that you’re making a wise decision
At the end of the 21 days you can do one of two things;
1) Firm up your booking by paying the remaining £250 of your deposit and completing a booking form
2) Ask for your £50 back and walk away, no questions asked. * within 21 days
Why do I ask for £50? Simply because I don’t want to potentially turn away other couples without knowing that you’ve got just a little “skin in the game”.
Just complete this short form and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible with details of how to pay the £50 required to reserve your date risk-free for 21 days.